Anime Legacy
~Welcome~

Thank you for visiting!
Anime Legacy
~Welcome~

Thank you for visiting!
Anime Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 anime Forums

HomeBack From the Dead???!!! I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Arcade is out!!!!! Look for the words "Arcade" after the log in/ Out button.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm
Top posters
Sharingan Master (31)
Back From the Dead???!!! I_vote_lcapBack From the Dead???!!! I_voting_barBack From the Dead???!!! I_vote_rcap 
leaf (28)
Back From the Dead???!!! I_vote_lcapBack From the Dead???!!! I_voting_barBack From the Dead???!!! I_vote_rcap 
Black Knight (16)
Anime-e (15)
Tobi (3)
Barten (3)
smallfish (3)
Blaze SunFlame (3)
Nine-tailed fox (3)
chengnuo (2)

Back From the Dead???!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Knight
Staff
Staff
Black Knight

NinjaCoins : 42

Back From the Dead???!!! Empty
PostSubject: Back From the Dead???!!!   Back From the Dead???!!! EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:47 pm

At the end of Naruto 477 we see a familiar face opposing Danzo. The one and only Itatchi Uchia!! Is this just a clone or the real deal. I guess we will find out soon when Naruto 478 comes out. Tell me if you think he is really back or not.
Back to top Go down
Tobi
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
Tobi

NinjaCoins : 5

PostSubject: Back From the dead   Back From the Dead???!!! EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 10:09 pm

I don't think this is the real Itatchi though i could be wrong
Back to top Go down
Kazekage-Sama
White Belt
White Belt

NinjaCoins : 1

PostSubject: Re: Back From the Dead???!!!   Back From the Dead???!!! EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:21 pm

Itachi's bad---. I'd love it if he was back, although more shocking things HAVE happened.
Back to top Go down
Sharingan Master
Admin
Admin
Sharingan Master

NinjaCoins : 1016

PostSubject: Re: Back From the Dead???!!!   Back From the Dead???!!! EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 5:46 pm

itachi had become a part of sasuke when he transferred his abillities so its probably just one of the powers itachi gave to sauske
Back to top Go down
https://anime-legacy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back From the Dead???!!!   Back From the Dead???!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Back From the Dead???!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Legacy :: Naruto :: Naruto Manga-
Jump to: