Anime Legacy
~Welcome~

Thank you for visiting!
Anime Legacy
~Welcome~

Thank you for visiting!
Anime Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 anime Forums

HomeDont ask to be staff I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Arcade is out!!!!! Look for the words "Arcade" after the log in/ Out button.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm
Top posters
Sharingan Master (31)
Dont ask to be staff I_vote_lcapDont ask to be staff I_voting_barDont ask to be staff I_vote_rcap 
leaf (28)
Dont ask to be staff I_vote_lcapDont ask to be staff I_voting_barDont ask to be staff I_vote_rcap 
Black Knight (16)
Anime-e (15)
Tobi (3)
Barten (3)
smallfish (3)
Blaze SunFlame (3)
Nine-tailed fox (3)
chengnuo (2)

Dont ask to be staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leaf
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
leaf

NinjaCoins : 1018

Dont ask to be staff Empty
PostSubject: Dont ask to be staff   Dont ask to be staff EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Here at www.anime-legacy.tk, we choose our staff members very carefully.Please do not just ask, you will not be picked if you ask. But If you post a lot, And are on this site more then an hour a day,your likely to become a staff member one day. Now, If you cause problems, Dont expect to be choosen. Our next staff member will be added after 500 members. So Keep inviting you friends to join! And post your heart out.
Thanks
Timothy leaf.
Back to top Go down
leaf
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
leaf

NinjaCoins : 1018

Dont ask to be staff Empty
PostSubject: ty   Dont ask to be staff EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:20 pm

thanks for understanding
Back to top Go down