Anime Legacy
~Welcome~

Thank you for visiting!
Anime Legacy
~Welcome~

Thank you for visiting!
Anime Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 anime Forums

HomeNaruto the Abridged Series I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Arcade is out!!!!! Look for the words "Arcade" after the log in/ Out button.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm
Top posters
Sharingan Master (31)
Naruto the Abridged Series I_vote_lcapNaruto the Abridged Series I_voting_barNaruto the Abridged Series I_vote_rcap 
leaf (28)
Naruto the Abridged Series I_vote_lcapNaruto the Abridged Series I_voting_barNaruto the Abridged Series I_vote_rcap 
Black Knight (16)
Anime-e (15)
Tobi (3)
Barten (3)
smallfish (3)
Blaze SunFlame (3)
Nine-tailed fox (3)
chengnuo (2)

Naruto the Abridged Series

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Knight
Staff
Staff
Black Knight

NinjaCoins : 42

Naruto the Abridged Series Empty
PostSubject: Naruto the Abridged Series   Naruto the Abridged Series EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:42 pm

Naruto is not all action. There can be some funny things too. One of my favorites is Naruto the abridged series. All you have to do is go on youtube and type it in. Take my word for it, it iis worth while to see.
Back to top Go down
Anime-e
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt

NinjaCoins : 28

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Abridged Series   Naruto the Abridged Series EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 7:38 pm

ok i will it sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sharingan Master
Admin
Admin
Sharingan Master

NinjaCoins : 1016

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Abridged Series   Naruto the Abridged Series EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 4:57 pm

its really funny i remember when itachi was screaming at sasuke for getting more girls than him LOL
Back to top Go down
https://anime-legacy.forumotion.net
Black Knight
Staff
Staff
Black Knight

NinjaCoins : 42

PostSubject: Clucky and the log   Naruto the Abridged Series EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Remember sasuke's arch ememy the log? that was funny!
Back to top Go down
Sharingan Master
Admin
Admin
Sharingan Master

NinjaCoins : 1016

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Abridged Series   Naruto the Abridged Series EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 8:20 am

Remember the episode when akatsuki had to choose a new member for akatsuki and it was between Rageto(goku&rageta super sayin4) and itachi said show me ur power! And regeto went to super sayin 3 and itachi said all u can do is change hair color! OUT! Then it was a bunny or tobi. So they chose the bunny but he ran away and then they chose tobi LOL
Back to top Go down
https://anime-legacy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto the Abridged Series   Naruto the Abridged Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Naruto the Abridged Series
Page 1 of 1