Anime Legacy
~Welcome~

Thank you for visiting!
Anime Legacy
~Welcome~

Thank you for visiting!
Anime Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 anime Forums

HomeYour Vote Counts I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Arcade is out!!!!! Look for the words "Arcade" after the log in/ Out button.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm
Top posters
Sharingan Master (31)
Your Vote Counts I_vote_lcapYour Vote Counts I_voting_barYour Vote Counts I_vote_rcap 
leaf (28)
Your Vote Counts I_vote_lcapYour Vote Counts I_voting_barYour Vote Counts I_vote_rcap 
Black Knight (16)
Anime-e (15)
Tobi (3)
Barten (3)
smallfish (3)
Blaze SunFlame (3)
Nine-tailed fox (3)
chengnuo (2)

Your Vote Counts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Knight
Staff
Staff
Black Knight

NinjaCoins : 42

Your Vote Counts Empty
PostSubject: Your Vote Counts   Your Vote Counts EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:09 pm

Hey everyone it is me Black Knight. I just would like to say that you should try out the poll. After you vote check out the results to see what percent of people chose the same or different response.
Back to top Go down

Your Vote Counts
Page 1 of 1