Anime Legacy
~Welcome~

Thank you for visiting!
Anime Legacy
~Welcome~

Thank you for visiting!
Anime Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#1 anime Forums

HomeDoes this sound like a poem? I_icon_mini_portalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Arcade is out!!!!! Look for the words "Arcade" after the log in/ Out button.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 92 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:07 pm
Top posters
Sharingan Master (31)
Does this sound like a poem? I_vote_lcapDoes this sound like a poem? I_voting_barDoes this sound like a poem? I_vote_rcap 
leaf (28)
Does this sound like a poem? I_vote_lcapDoes this sound like a poem? I_voting_barDoes this sound like a poem? I_vote_rcap 
Black Knight (16)
Anime-e (15)
Tobi (3)
Barten (3)
smallfish (3)
Blaze SunFlame (3)
Nine-tailed fox (3)
chengnuo (2)

Does this sound like a poem?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharingan Master
Admin
Admin
Sharingan Master

NinjaCoins : 1016

Does this sound like a poem? Empty
PostSubject: Does this sound like a poem?   Does this sound like a poem? EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 9:01 pm

As i enter the gate to hell all i can see is human flesh being consumed by merciless flames. They were roused by the one who domains all fire. The one who brings darkness to light. He who betrayed god is sealing my faith once and for all, yet all i can think about are my brothers words, he said "hate me-hate me-hate me and you'll gain the darkness needed to avenge for what i did", when you have the same eyes as me you will have the power & the hate needed to take my life away. Brother i will avenge my family and take your life as you did to our family & left me to forever wander in this endless world alone. I will not forgive you. This is our final stand within these consuming flames shall we have our final battle!!!!!!!
I made it up when i was boooooored
Back to top Go down
https://anime-legacy.forumotion.net
leaf
Yellow Belt
Yellow Belt
leaf

NinjaCoins : 1018

Does this sound like a poem? Empty
PostSubject: Great   Does this sound like a poem? EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:46 pm

Yes it sounds like a good one
Back to top Go down

Does this sound like a poem?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Legacy :: News & Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: